Many people with chronic illness find the holidays difficult, for a variety of reasons, and the bloggers here at Fibro Blogger Directory understand and would like to help.
This time of the year comes with expectations of being cheery and open to others - I mean we all go around saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays while many of us with chronic illness and pain do not feel merry or happy.
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, sad, and depressed at Christmas is common.
We are here to help by providing you with stories and tips from people who understand. We hope you find many ideas here to help you get through the holiday season.
- 5 things to help you deal with year end anxiety
- Surviving The Holiday Season With Fibromyalgia
- Depression at christmas
- Tips for Traveling with Kids
- 12 days of chronic pain Christmas
- Surviving the Holidays with Chronic Illness
- Coping with depression at Christmas
- Surviving Christmas with Fibromyalgia
- Pushing passed Guilt with Fatigue
- 4 Tips for Avoiding a Holiday Fibro Flare
- Your Mindful Guide to Surviving the Holiday Season with a Chronic Illness
- How to handle big social events with chronic illness
- 15 tips for for surviving the holidays with chronic illness
- Simple stress management tips