Sometimes we are shy to sing our own praises and promote ourselves.
When you put so much time and effort into your blog this is not a sensible way to be.
Just for fun, I am suggesting we give the following a try...
Why not see how far you can boost one, just one, post?
WHY? - To drive traffic to your post and build awareness of your blog.
HOW? - Pick a post of yours, that you think is really good, and promote it like mad.
Get out of your comfort zone and share it more than you usually would.
Here are my suggestions:
- Share it on our group board on Pinterest
- Share it on all your social media more than once.
- Send an email about it to your email list.
- Write to someone who you think may be interested in publishing it eg The Mighty.
- Share it at Fibro Friday.
- Share it on facebook at Thursday's Sharathon on Fibro Blogger Directory.
- Share it on the Sunday Sharathon in our private facebook group.
- Share it all again...
- Check your numbers and see what impact you have made... decide was it worth it and will you do this again??
Assessing an increase in viewers is easy, building awareness of your blog is connected to that but is not as easy to assess. It would be great to hear back from you, in the comments, if these tactics work for you.