Thankyou for visiting our weekly link up where you will find lots of information, news and stories about Fibromyalgia. We hope you find some things of interest. If you like what you find we would love you to share it and help others understand more about Fibromyalgia.
Many people with Fibromyalgia are insomniacs but Fibro is not just associated with this dreaded sleep affliction but many other conditions as well including sleep apnea, teeth grinding during sleep, NRS which stands for non restorative sleep, restless legs and frequent waking.
In fibromyalgia, all treatments are geared toward helping people sleep better. If we can improve their sleep, patients will get better. Steven Berney, MD, chief of rheumatology at Temple University Health System in Philadelphia via WebMD.Here we have some articles about sleep and Fibromyalgia written by people who understand:
- The fibromyalgia sleep chronicles – Time to (try to) sleep by Sarah at The F Word
- Poor sleep is not a significant predictor of fibromyalgia pain intensity and duration. Read article here.
- Fibromyalgia makes my bed my Frienamy! by Susan
- Fighting The Sleepless Nights and The Effects of Sleep Deprivation by Barbara
- Sleep Disorders Common In Fibromyalgia at FibroDaze
- Fibromyalgia Sleep-Wake Cycle at Being Fibro Mom
- Paininsomnia in Fibromyalgia by Robin Dix
- Sleeping Beauty I wish by Jools
- Deep sleep eases pain and fatigue by Lee
- Sleep Study: I Passed…. Or Did I fail?… by Jools
- To Sleep, Per Chance to Dream by Cynthia
- The Sleep Connection with Fibro at Fibro Files
- A Good laugh and a Long Sleep at photobaugh
Here we have some suggestions for getting a better night's sleep when you have Fibro:
- Pre sleep routines
- Fibromyalgia Disrupts Sleep: Could L-Theanine Help You?
- If I want to improve my sleep, I need to do this.
- 10 Steps to Restorative Sleep: Find Your Daily Schedule
- DIY Sweet Dreams Lotion
- Why Sleep is So Important for Fibromyalgia Sufferers with Free Book Download
- Natural Sleep Remedies for Fibromyalgia
- 4 Steps for Improving Your Sleep With Fibromyalgia
- 13 tips for getting a better night's sleep with FIBRO
- CBD Oil for Improved Sleep
- Using GABA to improve sleep with Fibromyalgia.
- Sleep and pillows.
- Advice for getting a good night's sleep that works.
- The Sandman’ Hates My Guts… ~ 4 Tips To Help You Sleep Better With FMS
- How to Sleep Better by Cynthia