The first time you get a fibro flare it can be scary. You are going along in your day to day life trying to cope with your fibro symptoms of fatigue, pain, brain fog, sleep problems etc etc and suddenly you feel like you have been run over by a bus. It's a flare!
At first you wonder if it was something you did, or some extra stress or even an extra illness rearing it's ugly head... but you need to know that this shall pass.
In the meantime here are some great articles from the fibro bloggers here at the directory all of whom have experienced fibro flares. These are articles that will help you cope with a fibro flare:
- What is a Fibro Flare by Tracey at Fibro Fantastic
- What does a Fibromyalgia Flare feel like? by Sue at Fibro Daze
- How to stay creative through a Fibro Flare by Susan at Creatively Fibro
- Did you say flare? I heard care. by Kooki at I'm Okay
- How to handle a flare up: 5 tips from Donna at February Stars
- 5 tips for getting through a Fibro Flare by Julie at Counting My Spoons
- The 'what the what' Fibromyalgia Flare explaining different types of fibro flares by Nikki at Brainless Blogger
- 3 Ways to Describe a Fibro Flare by Kathleen at FibroWorks
- Tips to Avoid a Holiday Fibro Flare by Cynthia at My Inspired Fibro Life
- ABC's of Bouncing Back from a Flare by Julie at Counting My Spoons