Your Pre Publish checklist (or what to do before you hit the Publish button)
When I get to the end of writing a post I am really excited and want to just get the post out into the blog- a-sphere...
over all the years of blogging, I have learnt to curb my impatient nature and double check a few things before I publish my post.
I've actually created a Pre Publish Checklist and thought that you too may find it useful too.
1. TITLE : Is the Title catchy?
2. KEYWORD: Have you included a keyword or keyword phrase in the title or in the beginning of your article?
3. IMAGE: Have you included one (or more) relevant images? Have you added it's ALT Text.
4. PROOFREAD: Double check the spelling and grammar.
5. INTERNAL LINKING: Is it possible to link another one of your relevant posts to this post?
6. CALL TO ACTION: Can you include a call to action at the end?
7. REFERENCES: Can you include quality references?
8. LINKS: Check all the links.
If you have any questions about my checklist, that I can help you with, I'd love you to leave a comment.