Connect with other bloggers by commenting on their blogs, visiting their blogs and following their blogs. This is advice that gets included in almost every post ever written on how to grow a blog’s visitors. This seems pretty basic to me but maybe some people just don't get it so I have written here, in point form, the benefits of visiting other fibro bloggers blogs both from how you benefit and how the condition of Fibromyalgia benefits.
WHY CONNECT WITH OTHER FIBRO BLOGGERS?
FROM YOUR BLOGS POINT OF VIEW:
Visiting other peoples blogs makes your own blog stronger:
- Leaving comments gets you new readers.
- Following "brands" your blog and gets you exposure.
- Educates you on what makes a good post and a good blog.
- Helps you see what topics are engaging audiences.
- Helps you see what you have to offer that others don't.
Visiting other people's blogs:
- Provides a united front.
- Helps everyone see Fibromyalgia has many faces and voices; we are a large group, a strong group, a supportive group.
- Convinces the world to see there are a lot of people connecting and talking about Fibromyalgia ( "maybe they are not crazy, maybe there is something to this, maybe we should listen, maybe we will do something about this!")
I have left the MOST IMPORTANT POINT till last: as chronic pain sufferers, visiting other's blogs helps us get a connection with others, we see other real people going through the same things as us and we do not feel so alone.
So whether you want to help your own blog get more readers or help the cause of Fibromyalgia please visit other Fibro Bloggers blogs. We have made it easy for you here - just go to the Directory and visit one or two (or more) a day. Thank you for your continued support.